Our Open Mornings for prospective new children will be held on Tuesday 10th and Thursday 12th November at 9.30am. There is no need to book so please just turn up on the day. We look forward to seeing you.
The School Day
The school day starts at 9.00am (children may start coming into school from 8.50am). Foundation Stage finish at 3.00pm and Years 1 & 2 finish at 3.10pm. Morning break is at 10.30am for 15 minutes and lunchtime is from 12 noon until 1.00pm .
Welcome to our website!
If you are currently a parent/carer of a child at Ditton Infant School, we hope you will find that the website keeps you up-do-date with what's going on in school and helps you to support your child's learning. If you are a parent/carer considering Ditton Infant School as your child's first school, we trust that you will gain an initial introduction to us and gain a flavour of what we do.
Individual class blogs
PROSPECTIVE NEW PARENTS
We have Open Days during November of each year
We understand that choosing the first school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make.
We are proud to be able to offer
- A small village school where every child is welcomed and valued
- An experienced team of dedicated, caring and professional staff
- A stimulating and fun curriculum which makes learning irresistible
- An ethos of enjoyment, creativity and willingness to ‘have a go’.
- Standards which are above the national average